Veg101 Compassionate Living is an introductory
workshop that explores the many reasons to go veg!
Speakers will provide information on simple,
positive choices that you can make to adopt a plant-based
diet. The workshop will address factory farming, social
justice, meat’s effect on the environment, vegetarianism
and health, and how you can easily make compassion a part
of your daily life.
Admission is free, but space is limited.
Please arrive promptly to secure a seat.
- Animals and Factory Farming
- Vegetarianism and Social Justice
- Health Benefits of Vegetarianism
- Environmental Impacts of Eating Meat
- Vegetarian Nutrition
- Vegetarian Myths & Realities
- Eating Vegetarian-style
- Living Among Meat Eaters
This workshop is now open for registration.